great project

Nov 29, 2011 at 12:15 PM

that's just wonderful ! 

I was just thinking about trying out sharpDX. Great work guys. 

Coordinator
Nov 29, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Glad to read that you like our project.

Feel free to contact us, open issues or send patches for issues you find. If you need something that isn't yet implemented please let us know and we try to implement it with a higher priority.

Dec 2, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Hi guys ! 

I'm glad to see that kind of support. I  have a problem with the source file. I can't compile it. Everytime I try to open it some of the folders aren't opening properly. I also added nunit library which I didn't have. I think you should mention it inyour download page . I'm using visual studio express 2010.  Do i need to download other library to make it work ? 

I haven't got the time to look into it but I just wanted to mention it. 

Coordinator
Dec 2, 2011 at 10:05 AM
Edited Dec 2, 2011 at 10:06 AM

The problem with Visual Studio Express 2010 is that the express version doesn't support solution folders. The solution folders are supported by the pro version only.

The workaround is to open the source projects separately (or the solutions in the folders, e.g. the samples solution, the RenderSystems solution etc.) and compile using the build script.

Thank you for mentioning it. I will write something about this in the documentation.

BTW: The source version is unstable most of the time because we try new things etc. with it. We release version which are stable and with the latest bugfixes every few days ;-)