Errors When Building

Dec 5, 2011 at 4:14 PM

When I try and build the latest version of the source code I get the following errors :

Error 42 Error loading pipeline assembly "C:\...\anxframework-12643\bin\Debug\NLog.dll". VertexIndexBuffer

Error 43 Error loading pipeline assembly "C:\...\anxframework-12643\bin\Debug\NLog.dll". SimpleSprite

Error 44 Error loading pipeline assembly "C:\...\anxframework-12643\bin\Debug\NLog.dll". TextRendering

Error 45 Error loading pipeline assembly "C:\...\anxframework-12643\bin\Debug\NLog.dll". WindowsGame

Error 46 Error loading pipeline assembly "C:\...\anxframework-12643\bin\Debug\NLog.dll". Kinect

Error 47 Error loading pipeline assembly "C:\...\anxframework-12643\bin\Debug\NLog.dll". KeyboardSample

Error 48 Error loading pipeline assembly "C:\...\anxframework-12643\bin\Debug\NLog.dll". RenderTarget

Error 49 Error loading pipeline assembly "C:\...\anxframework-12643\bin\Debug\NLog.dll". StencilBuffer

Error 50 Error loading pipeline assembly "C:\...\anxframework-12643\bin\Debug\NLog.dll". Primitives

I have NUnit installed but I can't figure out why I am getting these errors, why are the projects trying to load NLog as part of the content pipeline?

Coordinator
Dec 5, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Please install NLog, too. NLog is used to create a debug log while starting.

Maybe you should try the binary version as this one is more stable and more easy to use than the source version.