How to Verify a Metro App
Since the AppStore on Windows8 is very restrictive in terms of Library-Usage, Building, etc. this page may help you getting your app verified faster.
Microsoft has an own small Guide for this:
Make sure these rules are applied:
- Build in Release Mode
- Don't reference libraries like OpenTK, SharpDX.D3DCompiler
- Don't use P/Invokes! This is also the reason why the above libraries aren't allowed
- Make sure your Assets are included into the project
- Check your appxManifest file
- Are all Assets (Logos etc.) linked there?
- Did you enter your name, appname, etc. in there?
- Are all permissions checked correctly?
- Only use the Core Framework
If these rules are applied, there shouldn't be much of a problem, to get your app rolling!